Ditched sketchapp for Adobe XD, even though pretty similar xd seemed fast and intuitive. Faced occasional crashes, NOTE to self – Save your documents more often.
Actually i think landing page in initial design process can help in getting more clarity.
Designed a decent logo
Pretty much a rip off of the landing page sections
Connect all streams
Profile and Interests.
If by any remote chance this seems intriguing let me know what you think about this.
Bored with the current gig, the ick to start something where i can contribute significantly. Partially because of the fact that its been 3 yrs as a developer and i haven’t created something on my own, seems just wrong.
Love reading new things about tech, following n number of blogs is tedious.
What do i read?
- Richer blogs ranging from – Ars technica, OmgUbuntu, Highscalability.
- More Specific like – engineering blogs from tech companies.
- Github/Gitlab/(pick your scm site)
Yet another news feed aggregator. Fuck No!!
What can be done here?
- Filtering through the noise, awesome content often gets missed.
- Notification to events on these site are often very obfuscated or missing entirely. Maybe overdo it and add channels like pagerduty??
- Recognize interests on general and deliver relevant content from all sources.
Often content discovery happens by following people/tags, this setup is tedious on each of the sources and often not in sync.
Okay, So what is the aim here(if at all there is something)?
A single place to get relevant content as a developer, notified of all important stuff and follow topics at one place.
Getting into design a lot lately, so why not lets design this first.
Hope this doesn’t become another ghost-town project.
Designs Next >