GameSparks provide both basic and multiplayer functionalities in a single package. It also has a elaborate web based gui which allows you to configure various options.
- Analytics – Allows tracking of various built-in metrics and monitoring events logged from client.
- GamePlay – Configurator allows you to setup basic game patterns like Achievements and Virtual goods (Cross-platform). Another niceties of gamesparks is Teams- this allows you to define grouping among your user, a good example would be “clans” and as you can have multiple type of teams you can have a total hierarchy.
- Challenges – Allows you to setup room details like max players, start time, end time and leaderboard etc. One can also set if the challenge is turn-based.
- Matches – Allows you to configure the match making criteria. Criteria can be set on player data.
- Cloud Code – This is similar to playfab’s “cloud script”. These are scripts which are executed when the corresponding event is triggered.
- Test Harness – This is a test playground where you can setup a environment and simulate event triggers , this is a good way to check your flow before you dive into code.
- Other Features – Messages(Pre-configured and custom), Binary data management for the downloadable stuff, major social integration and a Db visualizer for querying and modifying data.
Compatible with Clients